Swedish Massage is a manual therapy that emphasizes long strokes, kneading and friction motions to encourage proper circulation. The technique involves rubbing muscles together in the same direction as the flow of blood to the heart.
- Swedish Full Body Massage – R515.00
- 30 Minute Swedish Back Massage – R320.00
Swedish massage works to improve circulation, relieve muscle tension, stretch tight ligaments and reduce emotional stress. Currently, many massage chairs are designed to mimic the movement of Swedish massage.
Further specific benefits of Swedish massage are:
- reducing recovery time after muscular strain
- stretching ligaments and tendons to keep them supple
- stimulation of the skin
- reducing emotional and physical stress.
In addition to being wonderfully relaxing and invigorating, Swedish massage is extremely valuable in promoting overall health and well-being.
A deep pressure massage alleviating muscles that are fatigued, aching & injury prone.
- Full Body (1 Hour) R550
- Full body (1.5 Hours) R735
- Back (30 Minutes) R 370